Will your team make the Super Bowl/National Championship? Put your money where your mouth is!
Is your team going 16-0 or 0-16?
Why not show support in your team along with helping a good cause? I will personally be donating $5 for each loss the Miami Dolphins and the Iowa Hawkeyes have this season towards the Air Force Enlisted Village.
The Air Force Enlisted Village (AFEV) is a nonprofit organization whose core mission is to provide a safe, secure home for surviving spouses of retired enlisted U.S. Airmen. Located along the beautiful Emerald Coast of northwest Florida in Shalimar near Eglin Air Force Base and Hurlburt Field, apartments are available at Bob Hope Village, our independent living community, and at Hawthorn House, our assisted living and memory care residence located on the Bob Hope Village campus.
Residents of Bob Hope Village and Hawthorn House must be 55 years of age or older. When space is available, the following are eligible for residency at Bob Hope Village or Hawthorn House:
- Surviving spouses of U.S. Airmen who have died while on active duty
- Surviving spouses of retired enlisted members of all U.S. military branches
- Married couples with one or both being a retired enlisted U.S. Airman
- Married couples with one or both being a retired enlisted U.S. military member
- Mothers of active duty and retired enlisted U.S. Airmen
- In the event of the death of the active duty enlisted U.S. Air Force sponsor, surviving spouses under the age of 55 may be admitted for a maximum of one year to meet emergency needs.
Although the Air Force Enlisted Village has expanded to provide a home for members of our military family, surviving spouses of retired enlisted U.S. Airmen continue to be the focus for our nonprofit organization. The retired enlisted U.S. Air Force surviving spouse with the greatest need is given priority to move to Bob Hope Village or Hawthorn House.
Please help me reach my fundraising goal with a donation today. Your tax deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of surviving spouses of retired enlisted airmen who make their home with the Air Force Enlisted Village. Simply click the donation link to make your gift.
I am grateful for your gift and your support. Thank you.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.